Monday, October 5, 2015

Day 5 - Prepare for Spiritual Warfare

Yesterday, (Day 4) was about holding your thoughts captive.  Today (Day 5) is about the spiritual warfare that will come when you try to do it.  No need to fear though because God has equipped us!

In the video below, Simon Brace affirmed what I shared yesterday ... the warfare is largely fought in the intellect or the mind.  Take a moment to listen to what he has to say about spiritual warfare.

                                    
You must know the truth ... the truth is that God wants you to be free from your past if it is holding you in bondage.  John 8:32 says that ... "you will know the truth and the truth will set you free."

Scripture reminders:
When thoughts of shame, guild or regret come to your mind ... stop them immediately and replace them with praises to God and positive affirmations about yourself:

I am forgiven
I am set free
I am redeemed
I am sanctified
I am holy
I am pure


If we can prepare our minds to hold captive any thought that keeps us in bondage to our past, we can move forward. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. (Philippians 4:13)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this post! So glad you are here.